Long Island & New York City Criminal Defense Lawyers
At Foley Griffin, LLP, our New York City and Nassau/Suffolk County criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. Our law firm handles all types of criminal cases, from the most serious DWI and felony allegations to misdemeanors and traffic tickets. We defend the rights of clients at every stage of the case starting with the arrest. Contact a criminal defense lawyer at Foley Griffin, LLP, right now. Call 24/7 toll-free 1-800-991-2773. Se habla español.
Partner Brian J. Griffin, a veteran of the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, directs the Criminal Defense Practice of Foley Griffin, LLP. Mr. Griffin is ably assisted in the criminal defense practice by John Healy, also a veteran of the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. As a former prosecutor, Attorney Griffin brings his trial and courtroom skills and experience to the benefit of our clients who find themselves on the opposite side of the prosecutor’s table.
Our criminal law practice includes:
- DWI. Our New York City DWI lawyers handle all driving under the influence charges and related criminal offenses including underage DWI and College Students accused of DWI. We also represent clients in civil car seizure proceedings and through the administrative hearings relating to license reinstatement, requests for temporary driving privileges, or both. Visit our DWI Practice Center for additional information regarding DWI charges.
- Federal / white collar crimes. We handle all types of white collar crimes, including extortion, money laundering, securities fraud / SEC offenses, anti-trust violations, tax fraud, tax evasion, and RICO violations.
- Felonies. We handle all types of felonies, including assault, vehicular assault, violent crimes, murder, homicide, and drug crimes.
- Misdemeanors We handle all types of misdemeanors, including burglary, disorderly conduct, public lewdness, loitering, and petit larceny.
- Traffic violations. We handle speeding tickets and traffic offenses, including drag racing, illegal passing of a school bus, and reckless driving.
In every criminal case, we conduct a thorough investigation and provide a hands-on approach in representation. We are not concerned about the number of clients we can bring in; we are concerned with the quality of representation we provide. Contact a Long Island criminal defense lawyer at Foley Griffin, LLP, today. We aggressively protect your rights and prepare your case for trial. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A CONSULTATION.